CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING
The data controller of users personal data is Tinyclues SAS, located at 1 rue du Mail, 75002, Paris, FRANCE.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
With the prior consent of the user, personal data may be collected through the website (www.tinyclues.com) and processed by Tinyclues or its subcontractors for the purposes of:
- responding to information requests;
- sending e-marketing campaigns and promotions;
- sending customized offers according to the information entered in Tinyclues’ “ROI calculator”;
- processing job applications received by email or using LinkedIn profile information;
- processing users’ registration for Tinyclues’ services.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The following data may be collected and processed by Tinyclues for the purposes listed above: first name, last name, physical address,email address, phone number, company and job position.
For the purpose of processing job applications, Tinyclues may also collect and process additional personal data that the user may find relevant to communicate, notably information relating to his work experience, education, skills or references.
For the purpose of sending customized material, Tinyclues may also collect and process additional data that the user would have entered via Tinyclues’ “ROI calculator”, notably information relation to their company’s current push marketing usage.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
As a general rule, Tinyclues does not to share users personal data, unless the user has given Tinyclues the authorization to do so or in specific circumstances as follows:
- Tinyclues can share users personal data with third-party providers;
- Tinyclues reserves the right to communicate any personal data to satisfy a legal obligation or to comply with a pending legal proceeding or with an explicit provision of a court decision or an administrative decision;
- If Tinyclues undergoes restructuring in the context of a merger, an acquisition by another company, or following a sale of parts or all of its assets, Tinyclues reserves the right to transfer the personal data to the entity resulting from this transformation.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
Any personal data provided to Tinyclues by users may be shared with third-party providers, including third-party providers located or using servers located outside the European Union in countries where the data protection laws may differ from those of the European Union, and the user specifically agrees to such a transfer.
Tinyclues takes all useful precautions, with regard to the nature of the data and the risks of their processing, to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to prevent their alteration and damage, or access by non-authorized third parties.
Although all useful precautions are being taken by Tinyclues, the total integrity of the data cannot be ensured by Tinyclues. Also, Tinyclues may not guarantee the privacy of personal data transmitted over the web or that may be collected in transit by others. As a consequence, the user acknowledges and accepts that it is important for them to protect themself against the non-authorized access to their computer, especially by ensuring the confidentiality of their login and password.
DATA RETENTION DURATION
The user has a right to access, rectify, complete, oppose and delete personal data relating to themself for legitimate reasons, provided that the user can prove their identity. The user may exercise the rights above by contacting Tinyclues at email@example.com.
If the user decides to exercise these rights, their access to Tinyclues’ services or the job application process, as the case may be, may be compromised.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Last Updated May 2016.