A large hospitality group with thousands of locations worldwide uses Tinyclues to drive bookings and generate over $82 million in incremental campaign revenue — with an ROI of 632% and payback in less than six months.
Those are only a couple takeaways from the new study — and if it seems too good to be true, you can see it for yourself by reading the full Forrester Consulting study on the Total Economic Impact (TEI) of Tinyclues!
So, what does the interviewed company look like?
- Large hospitality group with thousands of locations worldwide across many brands
- Tens of millions of customer contacts in the database
- Hundreds of millions of marketing emails sent per year in 18 different languages
- 15 campaign managers supported by a few data scientists to manually manage campaign targeting and planning
- A complex environment with approximately 20 different opt-in systems
The hospitality leader approached Tinyclues with goals that included generating incremental bookings and revenue and creating new business opportunities — all while optimizing the campaign plan and managing customer fatigue.
Findings of the study confirm how AI can scale beyond human cognition, empowering travel marketers to reach new heights of performance through timely and relevant messages and an optimized campaign plan.
“I have complete confidence in Tinyclues’ solution. I’m convinced that AI is the only way to achieve true relevancy at scale for our communications plan. Travel and hospitality leaders really need to take the next step toward AI. It will find the relevant customers for each offer you want to push and optimize campaign plans based on value and customer experience.”
– VP Guest Relationship Marketing, Large Hospitality Group 1
The impact of Tinyclues for a large hospitality group, as measured in a Tinyclues-commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, July 2019
The study showed significant business benefits for this large hospitality group after implementing the Tinyclues solution, including:
- Improved campaign targeting resulting in major lifts in bookings, revenue and performance metrics across the board.
- Increased revenue from extended campaign reach by finding bookers previously unreachable for specific destinations and booking windows.
- New revenue streams from brand new niche campaigns impossible to do before in a profitable manner.
- Significant productivity gains with less manual processes and more autonomy; targeting now takes two minutes allowing time reallocation for more strategic tasks.
- Improved customer fatigue management with increased relevance and lower opt-outs.
The impact of Tinyclues for a large retailer, as measured in a Tinyclues-commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, February 2019
When calculating the ROI of 632%, Forrester analyzed the costs of Tinyclues, including technology, initial setup, training, and ongoing operational costs. More information can be found in the study.
With AI-augmented campaigns, Tinyclues assists marketers to drive bookings, build loyalty and fulfill their business needs. Finding the best audiences, topics, and plan for campaigns is now made easy. To learn more about how you can use Tinyclues to optimize your campaign plan, lower customer fatigue and increase revenue in just a few clicks download the full study conducted by Forrester Consulting.
1 The Total Economic Impact™ Of Tinyclues’ Customer Marketing Solution For A Large Hospitality Group, a Tinyclues-commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, July 2019